Airframe and Powerplant Training
Get hands-on airframe and powerplant training at Redstone!
Forbes magazine just spotlighted aircraft mechanics and service technicians in its article “15 High-Paying Blue Collar Jobs.” If you enjoy working with your hands and are looking for a career in the aircraft industry, you should consider A&P training at Redstone.
Airframe and powerplant mechanics work on aircraft components including the airframe, propellers, rigging, control surfaces, instrumentation, and piston and turbine engines. They also maintain electrical, hydraulic, warning and environmental systems.
10 reasons to choose Redstone for A&P training:
1. Over 80% of Redstone graduates find a job in their field.
2. You’ll receive hands-on education and develop real-world skills valued by employers.
3. Small class sizes ensure you’ll get individualized attention from instructors.
4. Our training facilities have nearly 40,000 square feet of classroom and lab space, and more than 80 powerplants, including two Rolls Royce RB 211-22B turbine engines.
5. Redstone’s A&P program prepares you for the Federal Aviation Administration certification test.
6. You can earn your associates degree in as little as 18 months.
7. Flexible class schedules mean you can choose to take classes during the day or in the evening, whichever fits your lifestyle.
8. Our career services staff will help you with resume, interview and job search advice throughout your career.
9. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
10. Competition for jobs is high; the right education can make all the difference!
Don’t wait! Contact Redstone today!
Our graduates are sought-after as airplane mechanics and aviation maintenance technicians for airlines, military contractors, manufacturing and helicopter companies. If you’re ready for a great career in a challenging field, call us today for more information about Redstone’s avionics program in Colorado. Call 1-877-801-1025.