Aviation Electronics Career Training
Why Redstone for Aviation Electronics career training?
Are you ready to finally take that first step towards the exciting career in aviation you’ve always dreamed of? The Aviation Electronics program at Redstone College offers a career-focused, fast-track curriculum designed to prepare you for a career in avionics.
Why choose Redstone College?
- Complete your Avionics degree in as Little as 15 Months: Our program features a hands-on training approach to provide you with specific skills employers seek in the demanding field of avionics, including basic electronics, advanced aircraft communication, navigation equipment and specialized test equipment.
- Industry-experienced faculty and staff: Our instructors have worked in the avionics industry. They know what it takes to be successful in the workplace and can help you focus on those skills.
- Hands-on training in simulated work lab: You can gain valuable real-world experience training in our advanced avionics lab, where you’ll explore navigation, communication, pulse microwave, and auto-pilot systems.
- Financial Aid: There are many sources of money to fund your education, including grants, loans, scholarships, the GI Bill and your own resources. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Career assistance: Our career advisors can help you through the process of your job search, with a number of options to help you find the first job of your new career. You’ll have access to career fairs, résumé training, interview skills and a database of job openings.
- Open door to military personnel!
- No-cost tutoring!
- Free alumni retraining!
Experience the Redstone Difference in Colorado!
If you’re ready to get on the fast-track to an exciting new career, call Redstone! We can help you choose the program that is right for you. For more information about our career-focused Avionics training program, call Redstone College. Call 888.547.4037, today.