Why you should consider an HVAC course at Redstone!
If you are searching for a new career, now is a great time to consider the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry. Becoming an HVAC technician may offer the perfect career opportunity if you are good with your hands and enjoy troubleshooting.
Reasons to choose Redstone for HVAC training:
1. Demand is rising. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates the number of HVAC jobs will increase 14% by 2024.
2. You’ll develop real-world skills valued by employers.
3. Small class sizes ensure you’ll receive individualized attention from instructors.
4. In Redstone College’s HVAC certification program, you’ll receive hands-on training in simulated work environments.
5. You can earn your Associates degree in as little as 17 months (or a diploma in just 10 months).
6. Flexible class schedules mean you can choose to take classes during the day or evening, whichever fits your lifestyle.
7. Our career services staff will help you with resume, interview and job search advice throughout your career.
8. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Perhaps one of the best things about working in the industry is knowing an HVAC technician’s day is never boring! One day you may work on a commercial system’s scheduled maintenance, and the next you may be installing a residential HVAC system. A technician’s responsibilities include:
• Connecting systems to fuel and water supply lines, air ducts and other components
• Determining energy use of the system and making recommendations to improve efficiency
• Installing electrical wiring and controls and testing for proper operation
• Performing inspection and maintenance of systems
• Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts
• Testing individual components to determine necessary repairs
Get ready for a hvac course you’ll love!
You can complete the HVAC training program at Redstone College in as little as 10 months, prepared to join the workforce and ready to begin a career you’ll love. For more information about Redstone, call 1-877-801-1025.