COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information that identifies you, such as names, postal addresses, and email addresses (“personal information”), when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We receive and store any information that you choose to enter through the Site, including any submissions that you make or content you provide on or through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTIONS
We collect data when you visit most pages on the Site. Your visit may automatically provide us with data about your computer, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses. Some parts of the Site may use embedded pixel or other technologies to track and facilitate your use of the Site, including the activities in which you participate or the pages you view.
We use this automated data to obtain general statistics regarding the use of the Site and its specific web pages and to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the Site on an aggregate basis.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you in connection with providing services offered on the Site, including in the following ways:
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the personal information, for example to respond to a specific inquiry.
- To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To notify you about our products and services and special offers.
- To analyze our business or use of the Site, enhance existing features, or develop new features products and services.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on the Site with information that we collect from third parties, including our affiliates or subsidiaries.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share the information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
- With service providers that perform certain functions on our behalf, including processing information that you provide to us on the Site, operating the Site or portions of it, or in connection with other aspects of our business.
- In aggregated or another non-personally identifiable form to third parties for various business purposes, including to improve the quality of our business, the Site, and the products and services we offer.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
REVIEW AND CORRECTION
You may review and update the personal information you have provided to us by contacting us at Redstone@redstone.edu
We care about protecting the security of your personal information, and we have implemented security procedures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
QUESTIONS ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
You may ask questions about the data you have submitted through this Site by using the information below to contact us.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US