From the moment you enroll at Redstone, our student services staff is standing by to offer assistance as you make the transition to college. You will be introduced to our team at your New Student Orientation.
Advisors are available to help individual students with various issues such as class attendance, financial challenges or personal concerns. Learn more.
At Redstone, we provide career advising beginning with your first term. Getting to know you and your career goals will help us guide and prepare you throughout college. For more details, check out our career development services; and if you are a graduate of Redstone College, you may find our alumni relations page helpful.
Redstone College is dedicated to providing opportunities for all qualified students to participate in the academic environment. For more information, refer to our disability services section.
Our housing coordinator helps students arrange safe, affordable housing in nearby apartments or rental homes. This often allows students of the same age, gender, and school program to share housing costs, carpool to and from school and develop new friendships.
Our campus has a resource center for students, faculty and staff. Periodicals, printed reference resources and online information databases, such as LexisNexis, are available. Computer stations provide Internet access. WiFi is also available.
Redstone offers new-student orientation sessions before the start of each term. Prospective students and their families are also invited to tour the campus. To schedule a private tour, please call your Redstone admissions representative.
No matter what the subject, free tutoring is available for every Redstone student. This can also be an opportunity for advanced students to help other students and earn extra income through the College Work-Study Program at the same time. Tutoring experience is a valuable addition to a student’s resume. Learn more.
We recognize that academic and non-academic issues may come up that you may feel are unresolved. Often, the most direct route to resolve an academic issue is via your instructor or the program director/academic dean. Similarly, for non-academic issues, we recommend you approach your student services advisor and/or the director of student services; however, if this does not satisfy your need for any reason, please call our Student Resolution Hotline at 888-331-3036. Your call will be returned quickly by someone who can help you find a solution.
If you are a current Redstone College student use any of the links below to log into our electronic services.
The Redstone student portal allows students to view schedules, view grades, attendance, unofficial transcripts, degree progress, access learning resources and more. For technical assistance with RConnect call 1-855-581-7757, 8am – 7pm MST.
Log in to your Redstone College email account.
The Redstone password self-service portal allows students to reset their Redstone password and unlock their account without assistance from the IT Service Desk.
Student Conduct and Discipline
In addition to the academic integrity policy found in the academic catalog, Westwood College has a policy on student conduct and discipline that applies to prospective and existing students.
The following behaviors are not in harmony with the educational goals of the college:
- Academic dishonesty, such as cheating, plagiarism, or knowingly furnishing false information to the college.
- Forgery, alteration, misuse, or mutilation of college documents, records, identifications, educational materials, or college property.
- Obstruction or disruption of teaching, administration, disciplinary procedures, or other activities, including public service functions or other authorized activities on the campus.
- Interfering with the learning process of other students, classroom presentations, or individual instruction being conducted in any class, laboratory, authorized activity or online session of the school.
- Physical or verbal abuse of, or threats toward, any person, including harassment or stalking, or conduct which threatens or endangers health or safety of individuals or the campus community at large.
- Theft of or unauthorized removal of or damage to property of the college, or using or attempting to use college property in a manner inconsistent with its designed purpose.
- Unauthorized entry to, use, or occupation of college facilities.
- Intentional and unauthorized interference with a right of access to college facilities or freedom of movement or speech of any person on the premises.
- Use or possession of illegal drugs, firearms, ammunition, knives, or other dangerous weapons, substances, or materials (except as expressly authorized by the college), bombs, explosives, or incendiary devices prohibited by law.
- Disorderly conduct or lewd, indecent, or obscene conduct or expression.
- Violation of a federal, state, or local ordinance including, but not limited to, those covering alcoholic beverages, narcotics, dangerous drugs (as detailed in the Drug Free Schools Act), peer-to-peer file sharing, identity theft, gambling, sex offenses, or arson, which violation occurs on or through use of college property.
- Rioting, or aiding, abetting, encouraging, or participating in a riot.
- Aiding, abetting, or inciting others to commit any act of misconduct set forth in numbers 1 through 12 above.
- Failure to comply with the verbal or written directions of any college official acting in the performance of his/her duty and in the scope of his/her employment, or resisting designated campus security personnel while acting in the performance of his/her duties.
- Conduct which leads to formal charges and/or a conviction for a serious crime. Upon the filing of formal charges involving an offense which is of a serious nature (including felonies and some drug-related offenses), a student may be temporarily suspended pending disposition of the charges in civil court. If a student is enrolled in the School of Healthcare and is dismissed from his/her externship or practicum as a result of the pending charges or conviction, the student will be dismissed from the college.
Violation of any of the above may subject the student to any of the following: Family Policy Compliance Office
- Specific restrictions
- Disciplinary probation
- Temporary suspension
- Permanent suspension
Disciplinary proceedings and sanctions specific to peer-to-peer file sharing and drug- and alcohol-related offenses are available through student support.
Judicial processes for all code of conduct violations, victim’s rights, and rights of the accused are detailed in the Annual Security Report, distributed to all new students during their term of enrollment and to all students on Oct. 1 of each year.
After being suspended, a student may be re-admitted only after the campus academic dean approves a written request. Some drug- and alcohol-related offenses may result in the student’s loss of Title IV financial aid eligibility. Readmission will be on a probationary basis only. Any further infraction of the policies and rules will necessitate permanent suspension.
Redstone College has teamed up to offer you the benefit of participating vendor education purchase programs – which can be great news for you in the form of cost savings and flexible support options. Visit their sites for specific information.
Redstone College and Office Depot’s Business Solutions Division established a partnership to help you save money on your personal purchases at any Office Depot retail store across the county as well as their online ordering system:
Simply click on the above link, then click on the Register Your Card link and you will then get to a Bulletin Board screen that has three blue buttons:
- The bottom button is for you to register your personal credit card for the next time you shop in our retail store in order to get your 10% off retail pricing discount (except for technology and some furniture items).
- There is also a button that says Create Your Account Now. You can go to this section to set up your home address and personal password to be able to order online and have the product delivered to your home.
- You can also use the final blue button Shop Online Now. The order will be shipped to your home, your pricing will be the 10% off retail (except for technology and some furniture items).